Thursday 11 August 2011

Generic Title is The Best Title

Especially when it's not even a proper one. I don't know why I'm posting this but I think it's worth a listen if you haven't already,


a2c on the guitar again, doing some of the best solos I've ever heard on "夜明けのプリズム". It's really amazing how well the solos compliment the song while still being rather technical; no wonder a2c gets called to do work here and there, he's a very good musician (might I add that TERRA and setzer are pretty beastly too).

So apparently Midori Kanda (神田翠) has quit cosplaying with the removal of her blog, twitter and Cure accounts, as well as an apology to her fans. What a shame. I had just finished watching Omamori Himari too, which I picked up after seeing Midori's Himari cosplay.

No hard feelings
A somewhat average show as it turned out. It was mildly amusing until the last two episodes, which were essentially one big cliché storm. I'm hoping the manga is better. To be fair though, at least Yuuto wasn't as clueless and useless as many other harem anime protagonists. Also Korone from Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou is totally Shizuku. In fact I think there are quite a bit of similarities between these two shows; Yuuto being a demon-slayer who doesn't wish to harm demons and Akuto being the demon king who doesn't want to hurt humans; both have a female lead who wields a katana; Ageha and Lily Shiraishi who can both stretch their limbs; Kuesu and Fujiko who are both witches and try to force themselves onto the main character. Even the art looks somewhat similar sometimes, but that's probably just me.

I also watched Ga-Rei Zero, the anime prequel to Ga-Rei. It was tough watching the show as Yomi's world fell apart. No matter where, Yomi's always the best. Although I must admit I was constantly being reminded of Hitagi Senjougahara every time I saw Yomi, and I still can't decide if that's a good thing.

Boobs. Boobs everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment