Friday 30 September 2011

I Had An Ingenious Idea For The Title Of This Post

But I forgot what it was. Well I suppose I got a bit lazy but it's okay now since here I am, writing the last post before October comes.

You have all seen these two before, but here are some higher quality pictures of Mato and Yomi,



I almost got blinded when my friend took these pictures...bright flash is bright. Now that I think of it, I had actually pre-ordered another nendoroid which was due out at the end of this month. More on that when it gets here. And then more nendoroids.

So apparently I have and will be uploading video performances of me covering various songs on the guitar onto YouTube, as much as I dislike it and why did that sentence sound so awkward?


For your viewing pleasures. I faintly remember someone requesting a tab for it on MoTK; but it's easy enough to learn by watching I think.

Playing xi-on's songs kind of makes me want to get a 7-string guitar; while Demetori leaves me longing for an 8-string; and バンビ makes me regret giving my classical guitar to my friend.

A certain scientific magical 70's Reissue Stratocaster felt amazing though.

No comments:

Post a Comment