Saturday 8 October 2011

Back To Basics

I think not. I wonder why I'm writing this post at all but,


Yes the album cover really doesn't say much. It's an album by MANYO of Little Wing and arcane, released back at M3-10 last year. Five (female) vocal tracks with two instrumentals. The overall feel of the album is perhaps best described as haunting, or at least that's how I felt about it. Beautiful instrumentation by MANYO and emotional deliveries from the singers; it's quite a nice record to relax to.

Then there's this,


An album with a bit of everything, from trance version of "Credens justitiam" to rock instrumental of "Connect". It's a fairly decent album, mostly because Madoka had a somewhat solid soundtrack to begin with. I quite like Sayaka/Oktavia's theme for some strange reason.

Anyways I seem to be getting some traffic from people searching up on Midori Kanda. Well the truth is that she's still around, despite retiring from cosplaying a couple of months ago. These days she's mostly doing modelling work for her photographer/husband (?), who seems to like taking random pictures with his expensive gears.


There you have it, Midori eating with one of her default expressions on. She doesn't open her mouth often (or rather at all) for a good reason. The latest pictures can always be found at the photographer's blog, which is updated more regularly than my blog for sure.

Need more walls of text I say.

No comments:

Post a Comment