Wednesday 17 April 2013

Certain Uncertainty

Remind me to take an umbrella next time. I feel like I've been posting walls of text for far too long, so I'll make this one short and sweet.

After a few days of (unfounded) anxiety, I have finally overcome all obstacles and accomplished my goals. To celebrate this monumental moment that no one else cares about, here's a little treat for Date A Live fans from me.

 

Yes, higher quality scans of the Volume 4 illustrations. As far as I know, the existing scans online are badly compressed and thus look quite horrid. You just don't do that to Tsunako's art. And it's good news for Kotori fans, the fourth volume is her story after all.


Anyway, enough about Date A Live, I'll probably post some updates about it once I get my copies of Date A Live Encore and the game. I must admit that I was appalled by the differences in the shop exclusive pre-order items. Why did I make myself pay extra just to get a bookstore card? Serves me right for picking up a series like Date A Live I guess.


And yeah congratulations to Fujimi Fantasia Bunko on the 25th anniversary. I have come to the conclusion that you guys are better than MF Bunko J. Not by much, but still.

Tomorrow will be special, yesterday was not.

1 comment: